Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Your Instructor Hasn't Checked Your Work???

Good morning CDAclass.org students :)

I just wanted to make sure I posted this up today because I've been getting this question a lot lately. If you think your instructor has not checked your work be sure to first ask yourself the following questions:

1- Do you have your FULL NAME on the file name? (Example: "Jane Doe - Autobiography")

2- Are you using Microsoft Office to type your assignment(s)? (if not, download the free trial HERE)

3-Has it been 5 business days since you submit the assignment?

4-Have you checked inside your yellow folder for that certain assignment to see if it was sent back to you by your instructor to be resubmitted??


If you're still having problems figuring out if your instructor has not checked your assignment, call us immediately at 1-877-477-2484 so that we can resolve this issue. Do not wait, Call us!

No comments:

Post a Comment